Instructions for moving towards Qianhai
- Qianhai Shenzhen-Hong Kong Youth Innovation and Entrepreneur Hub (referred to as “E Hub”) is the infrastructure invested by Authority of Qianhai Shenzhen-Hongkong Modern Service Industry Cooperation Zone of Shenzhen (referred to as “Qianhai Authority”)
- The bureau, the Shenzhen Youth Federation, and the Hong Kong Youth Association all work together to coordinate operations.
- Starting operation in December of 2014
- The Youth Association is E Hub’s collaboration platform, responsible for recommending outstanding young entrepreneurs to move into E Hub.
- Recruiting in Hong Kong, accepting and reviewing applications, recommending new enterprises to the “Dream Workshop” division, and offering entrepreneurial support for established businesses are all part of the job description.
- The applicant must be a Hong Kong resident aged 18 to 45, be the company’s founder, the largest shareholder, and actively participate in the company’s operation and management;
- The applicant company must not have been in operation for more than five years.
The “Industry Access Project for Shenzhen Qianhai Shenzhen-Hong Kong Modern Service Industry Cooperation Zone,” which focuses on technical innovation and cultural and creative sectors, must be followed when submitting a company application.
- A successful applicant must create a new firm in Qianhai, with a registered capital that corresponds to the company’s size. (According to E Hub’s registration paperwork, firms that settle in the accelerator must have a registered capital of at least RMB 2 million in concept; enterprises that settle in the incubator must have a registered capital of RMB 5 to 2 million.)
- Application Form
- Business Plan
- Resume Form for Youth Entrepreneur
- Basic Information of Entrepreneurial Team Members
- A copy of the applicant’s and his entrepreneurial team’s personal ID card and a copy of relevant qualification certificates, such as work certificates
- Copy of business registration certificate in Hong Kong (if applicable)
- A copy of the Hong Kong company registration certificate (if applicable)
- Copy of annual declaration form in Hong Kong (if applicable)
- If the company is operating in the Mainland, please produce copies of all valid Mainland permits and licenses required for its business (if applicable)
- Copy of audited financial report (if applicable)
- Patent or copyright certificate (if applicable)
- Organization Chart
- Why settle in Qianhai and plans
- Timetable for business development (one and three years), including promotion, recruitment, financial plan, etc.